The Lehigh Valley Trust Building was constructed in 1911 when the Lehigh Valley Trust Company combined 634 and 636 Hamilton to form the bank’s main branch. The building is constructed with turn- of- the- century architecture, four marble- fluted pillars, elaborate tapestries, and four stainless steel vaults. The marble floor, which makes up a large portion of the building’s main space, was shipped in from Vermont on horse- drawn carriages.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of the building though is the 900 square foot stained- glass ceiling constructed with Victorian persona. The light, muted through the dome, allows for tranquil yet beautiful light into this urban building.
The Trust Building is located directly across from the new Allentown Arena in the heart of the center city revitalization.
©2017 Vault 634, LLC, a Jaindl Enterprises company. All Rights Reserved SITE BY: Weidenhammer Creative!